Day 01: Departure from Nairobi is at 09:00hrs to Nanyuki and stop at the Equator briefly. Continue to Nanyuki where you check in your hotel. Afternoon is spent preparing for the hike. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: After breakfast, vehicle transfer to Sirimon gate and hike to Old Moses camp for overnight (3300m), 6 to 8 hrs hikes. Sirimon is where you acclimatize as you also come across different vegetation.
Day 03: Hike to Shipton's camp (4200m) for overnight (5 to 7 hrs hikes).
Day 04: Attempt point Lenana (4985m) at 03:00hrs and descend directly to main road with transfer back to Nairobi. Hiking / descending time approximately 11 hrs. Arrive in Nairobi late in the afternoon.
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.
- Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees.
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Free binocular for use during the safari
- Drinking water
- Extensive Game drives.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.